If you need an employment verification form completed for a 3rd party (i.e. housing authority, child care, etc.) - please send that form in either via fax to 1-866-341-6793 or email a scanned copy to support@bcforward.com. Include the details for where it needs to be sent. 

An agent will complete and confirm once sent to where it needs to be sent.