- From the "Home" screen, choose Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- To create a new connection to your Exchange account, tap Add Account...
- On the "Add Account" screen, select Microsoft Exchange.
- On the "Exchange setup" screen, enter the following:
* Email: Your BCforward email address
* Password: Your password
* Description: Anything you wish
- Tap Next to continue
- Your device will now verify your Exchange account settings. If you are not on a Wi-Fi network, this could take some time. You will then see options to turn on or off synchronization for Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. These settings will be set to on by default.
- Tap the Save or Done button. This will take you back to the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" mail setup screen. Your device should begin syncing with your Exchange account immediately.
Note: If you are having trouble sending and receiving mail on your iOS device, you may want to remove the email account and then re-add it. Check your device instructions for assistance.